Health & Safety
This is the general health and safety policy statement of Quality Management Systems and outlines how the organisation will manage its health and safety responsibilities.
Our statement of general policy on health and safety issues is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.