Whichever management system or systems you are using in your organisation, you will only know how well they are operating if you conduct an internal audit of the systems to determine if they are being used efficiently and what benefits you get from operating them. The results of the audit will do one of two things:
Quality Management Systems is a leading UK business management specialist delivering a comprehensive range of ISO standards based systems development, implementation and accreditation solutions; auditing, management software and training to organisations throughout the UK and internationally.
With offices in Manchester and London QMS develops world-class management systems individually tailored to meet your needs. Our systems are straightforward, value enhancing, and can be rapidly deployed to support what you do.
Health & Safety
- Add greater flexibility and value to your quality systems by …
- Introducing ISO 14001 into your business can be a smart …
- When you decide to implement an ISO 14001 environmental management …
- ISO 27001 is the information security management standard used the …
- If you’re focusing on ISO 9001 purely as a quality …