Six Sigma is a set of tools and techniques that are used for process improvement within a business to help reduce or eliminate errors and defects. Each identified process would be assigned its own unique Six Sigma project and those assigned to the project would follow a well-defined set of steps in order to carry out the process improvement project.
Kaizen is a Japanese business concept or methodology of continuous improvement of personal efficiency and working practices that is at the core of modern quality management and lean manufacturing processes. It’s not surprising therefore that the word Kaizen, which is Japanese translates to continuous improvement.
Quality Management Systems is a leading UK business management specialist delivering a comprehensive range of ISO standards based systems development, implementation and accreditation solutions; auditing, management software and training to organisations throughout the UK and internationally.
With offices in Manchester and London QMS develops world-class management systems individually tailored to meet your needs. Our systems are straightforward, value enhancing, and can be rapidly deployed to support what you do.
Health & Safety
- Add greater flexibility and value to your quality systems by …
- Introducing ISO 14001 into your business can be a smart …
- When you decide to implement an ISO 14001 environmental management …
- ISO 27001 is the information security management standard used the …
- If you’re focusing on ISO 9001 purely as a quality …